North Central Michigan College
North Central Michigan College is an open-door community college based in Petoskey. Through its University Center partnerships, students can take courses leading to certificates, bachelor’s and master’s degrees from participating universities. North Central’s Corporate and Community Education offers non-credit job skills training tailored to meet individual needs. In addition to its main campus in Petoskey, North Central offers classes, academic advising, testing and other services in Cheboygan, Gaylord and East Jordan.
All students have these services available to them at no charge at each location:
- Personal assistance with registration
- Academic advising to select the right courses and establish a comprehensive degree plan
- Tutoring for any class
- Financial aid applications
- Text book ordering
- COMPASS placement testing for students who do not have ACT test scores
- Connection to on-line library, Internet and Microsoft Office XP applications in the College’s computer lab facilities in all locations.
North Central Michigan College in Cheboygan offers general education courses needed to complete an associate’s or bachelor’s degree. Credits earned will transfer to most four-year institutions.
Classes are conveniently located at NCMC’s Straits Area Learning Center, situated just a couple blocks from Main Street. Students can take the first two years of classes at North Central in Cheboygan.
North Central offers a Certificate of Development in Business Development in Cheboygan. All courses for the certificate will be offered in Cheboygan. This program serves as the foundation toward a certificate in Small Business Management or Entrepreneurship or an Associate’s Degree.
For more information, contact Michele Andrews at 231-597-0322 or email@example.com.